Materials & Dimensions
- 100% manufactured in Perth, Australia.
- Timber from certified sustainable forests across AU and NZ.
- Weight capacity: 100kg
- Dimensions: 13.5cm wide x 30.5cm long x 34.5cm high
- Free to most major metro areas: click here to check your postcode.
- Covered for life against any break or squeak.
- Any issues, we will send a replacement base or part for free.
- Please do not submerge in water or alter the base in any way.
- There is nothing you need to do: we use a water-resistant, natural orange oil varnish (rated as food safe!). Clean with a damp cloth.
Solid Timber Side Table Australia
Expertly crafted in Australia
This simple but unique design matches perfectly with our hugely popular timber bed bases in Jarrah or Oak.
- Minimalist design perfect for your phone/drink/lamp
- Sturdy and small plastic feet keep your floors protected
A lifetime warranty
Yep that’s right. We’ve been doing this for so long and with so few issues, we’re prepared to offer a lifetime guarantee against any break, warp or squeak in any of our timber products.
- If anything goes wrong with normal use, we’ll replace ANY part of your product at ANY time for FREE
High-quality, sustainable & eco-friendly
We don’t hide behind technical lingo – we simply use the highest-quality, most-trusted natural materials available on the worldwide market today. Beyond our many eco-accreditations, importantly, all our main materials are 100% sustainably-sourced – meaning there are no lasting effects on the environment.
Read more below…
When we choose sustainably and responsibly harvested timber over other materials, we reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and their consequent carbon emissions. Aluminium, steel, concrete and plastic are not produced from renewable sources. Our timber is sustainable, carbon sequestering and natural – it is actually ‘better than carbon neutral’ due to carbon stored during photosynthesis! Further, it is extremely strong, relatively lightweight and looks great!
Not only is timber the only truly renewable building material, all our timbers come from 100% regrown plantation forests that have been independently certified to strict Australian and international standards (learn more below).
- All our timber comes from certified 100% regrown plantation forests
- Just like the Quokka, our popular Jarrah wood is only found in one place in the world: the south-west of Western Australia!
- We source our high-quality Pine from New Zealand and Oak from Victoria, Australia
We are also proud to share that all our timber suppliers adhere to the following wildly recognised certifications:
Our 100% natural orange oil varnish is one of the most natural and healthy furniture varnishes on the market. It contains no silicone, toluene or any other harsh chemical additives found in some other varnishes. It is also a natural barrier and active resistant of mould and mildew – and is even rated as food safe!
- 100% natural and mould-resistant with no harsh chemicals
- Safe enough to eat off!
We’ve been using the same brackets for over 20 years with absolutely no issues – these things are the tried and tested winner for complete strength and ease-of-use. Click here to view our 17-second video of how to construct your bed.
- World-respected strength and durability from Häfele, and extremely easy to use
- ISO certified manufacturer for both Quality and Environmental Systems Management
QUALITY FOR LESS: 15% OFF BED BASES AND 25% OFF MATTRESSES! NO CODE REQUIRED.
Backed by over 30 years' experience
Quokka Beds are the official, exclusive online stockist for Brett’s Beds + Futons, who’ve been producing and selling bedroom furniture right here in Australia for over 30 years with extremely positive feedback. Many of Brett’s customers come back 10, 20 years later just to say their mattress feels as good as new. Quokka Beds is bringing true, hands-on experience right to your doorstep. Read more below…
If you’re wanting to keep your product for 10, 20 or 30 years, shouldn’t you be trusting a business that’s been around for longer?