Made from 100% sustainable Australian solid timber, these side tables will compliment your minimalist aesthetic.
Limited time offer – 20% Off Any Side Table!
- 100% manufactured in Perth, Australia.
- Timber from certified sustainable plantations in WA and VIC.
- Covered for life against any break.
- Please do not submerge in water or alter the side tables in any way.
- Do not use the Side Table as a stool.
- There is nothing you need to do: we use a natural wood oil to preserve the life of the timber. Clean with a damp cloth if needed.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight (outdoors).
The Minimalist, Solid Timber Side Table
Simple, Timeless Design
A uniquely stylish but minimalist design, to complement any bedroom style.
Hand-made in Australia
Just like our hugely popular bed bases, each side table is expertly hand-crafted using only Australian solid timber.
Natural & Sustainable
We source only the best certified plantation timber from WA and VIC, alongside our eco-conscious initiatives during manufacturing.
Solid timber is known to last 50-100 years or more, which is why we're confident offering a lifetime warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
We don’t hide behind technical lingo – we simply use the highest-quality, most-trusted natural materials available on the worldwide market today. Beyond our many eco-accreditations, importantly, all our main materials are 100% sustainably-sourced – meaning there are no lasting effects on the environment.
See below for our most commonly asked questions about our range!
Our new Side Table/Cubes are made from the exact same materials as our Timber Bed Bases – Jarrah or Tasmanian Oak! The same goes for all other specifications. They are hand-made from the same timber batches and finished the same too (with Osmo Wood Oil).
- All our timber comes from certified 100% regrown plantation forests
- Our popular Jarrah wood is only found in one place in the world: the south-west of Western Australia!
- Our Tasmanian Oak is from Victoria
- Australian Forestry Standard (AS4708:2013), which is internationally recognised by the Program for the Endorsement of Forestry Certification (PEFC).
- Further, all suppliers passed international certification for effective Environmental Management Systems (ISO14001:2015).
What about VOC’s?
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) are carbon-based chemicals that easily become vapours or gases.
Our Timber Bed Bases and Side Tables are solid wood, not plywood or MDF based. This means that any pure wood itself naturally emits a very low level of VOC’s into the atmosphere, and is not considered severely toxic. Our Hardwax wood oil (Osmo) also has low-VOC content.
We are confident that our Timber Bed Bases will not significantly impact what’s called, ‘Offgassing’ as solid wood naturally emit this as you breathe.
We are determined to maximise our eco-friendly practices wherever possible.
*More information can be found here
Yes! In fact, just one person is able to set up our Side Table in 2 minutes!
We’ve designed our tables for a complete ease of assembly, with the Side Table only requiring 4x bolts and screws (included), and the Side Cube none at all – readily assembled!
*Keep an eye out here for our Assembly Instructions soon.
All of our Timber products are finished with a food-safe natural vegetable oil Wood Wax from Osmo, because they’re 100% plant based and food safe, and contains no silicon. This product is a great choice for maintaining furniture in a safe, natural way, that protects and maintains the wood against harmful factors.
As we use 100% sustainable timber, all pieces have unique knots & grains when they’re sourced. We try our best to colour-match without promoting any wastage. These grains do not impact strength and durability, but adds character and can’t be compared to engineered wood!
This means that all Side Tables will match beautifully to our Timber Bed Bases, even if the timber has a colour variation.
Unfortunately, we do not make any custom changes to our Side Table range. This includes changing the height of the legs, design or overall increasing the height of the table.
We do consider any suggestions or small changes. If you’re unsure of something, feel free to get in touch with us and we’ll answer any questions you may have.